- 14/10/16: J.R.Chalmers Grand Prix: Leaderboard now updated with first event (Dundee/Angus Congress) points. “HERE“
- 04/10/16: J.R.Chalmers Grand Prix: 1st event for points is the Dundee & Angus Congress 2016; Fri/Sat; 7th to 9th Oct.
- 04/09/16: Entries for the TAFCA Individual 2016-17 now being taken by Individual organiser (Ray Noble). Closing date for entries is Sunday 30th October 2016. New format; New rules. For more info and contact details click here
- 06/09/16: Entries to both the League and Knockout competitions should be made to the League Fixture Secretary by the 15th September 2016. Team entry form here.
- 06/09/16: Latest Constitution and Rules here. Updated Committee Contact details here.
- 25/08/16: Minutes from 67th TAFCA AGM here.
- 27/05/16 The 67th TAFCA AGM and trophy presentations took place on the 24th May. Minutes will published on this website in due course.
– Division One Champions: Dundee A
– Division Two Champions: Dundee C
– Knockout Cup Champions: St.Andrews Uni
– TAFCA Allegro Champion: Andrew Ward (St.Andrews)
– J.R.Chalmers Grand Prix Memorial: David Findlay (Dundee)
– TAFCA Most Improved Junior: Euan Dawson (Castlehill)
Details and photos here.
- 23/05/16 (updated): The AGM will be held on Tuesday 24th May 2016 at 7.30 pm in St Peters Free Church Hall, Dundee.
Minutes of the 66th TAFCA AGM – May 2015 (.docx)
Proposals Received. (.docx)
Division 1 Champions: Dundee A
Division 2 Champions: Dundee C
Knockout: University of St Andrews
- 22/02/16: This year’s Knock-out final will be between Dundee A and the University of St Andrews. Dundee is the home team.
In the semi-finals Dundee A defeated their city rivals Castlehill A 4.5 – 3.5 and the University of St Andrews won their match against Perth B 6-2.
- 02/02/16: J.R.Chalmers Grand Prix – Dan Thompson (Castlehill) leads (9½ pts) by half point from D.Findlay (Dun) & D.Shafi (Castle) (9).